Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Mobile Computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 27, 2013, 05:55 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I don't know for a fact I just thought that if you were trying to aim your gun on a bumpy road with the screen moving all over with your controller it would make it more difficult. Just a thought. I have never played a handheld gaming device before (other than my phone) so I really wouldn't know.
Old June 27, 2013, 09:42 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRQ Conflict View Post
I don't know for a fact I just thought that if you were trying to aim your gun on a bumpy road with the screen moving all over with your controller it would make it more difficult. Just a thought. I have never played a handheld gaming device before (other than my phone) so I really wouldn't know.
Having played many including the first Gameboy....you want the screen and controller attached.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old June 27, 2013, 10:15 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Having played many including the first Gameboy....you want the screen and controller attached.

-ST
I would have to agree with you on that too, I need to see if my Sega Nomad still works, and where it is...
Old August 28, 2013, 08:34 AM
Rookie

Yes looking forward to shield. THe shield in WWE is awesome so as is this. So will the first pece in the market.
Old September 8, 2013, 10:34 PM
Hall Of Fame

My biggest problem is simply that it wont work with AMD cards. It's physx taken to the next level. I fail to see why an AMD card would be unable to stream to this if nVidia allowed it.

I have no real interest in one but its a principle thing
Old September 9, 2013, 07:02 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

GeForce Experience is necessary for streaming. It isn't about principle, it is about development.
Old September 13, 2013, 05:09 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
GeForce Experience is necessary for streaming. It isn't about principle, it is about development.
Honestly I don't see it. Yes theres probably a bigger reason for it than physx but in my mind but its the fact that nvidia is now preventing you from playing your games unless you own their hardware. The architecture of these cards isn't so different that the software layer that streams the games couldn't be tweaked to run on AMD. It would be another thing if they said this will work on our cards at launch but we do plan to expand it out across the board in the future.