Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Mobile Computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 26, 2013, 09:18 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Any such app or sensor device for iPhone 4s?

Hi, hope you all are fine there. I read somewhere about iPhone that it can do almost any engineering related task. I dont know that its only in movies or real *:p

Is there any sensor product or app for sensing gas pressure from pipeline??

Plz if anyone know something about it then inform me. I can spend $$$ on it.

Thanks.
Old March 26, 2013, 11:10 AM
Hall Of Fame

The sensor would be for the pipeline, would need the ability to wirelessly transmit (guess in theory Ethernet would also work) and would require an app to display the data on the iphone. In theory its possible but I have not seen one.
Old March 26, 2013, 12:11 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by muse108dc View Post
The sensor would be for the pipeline, would need the ability to wirelessly transmit (guess in theory Ethernet would also work) and would require an app to display the data on the iphone. In theory its possible but I have not seen one.
Hmm thnx. Atleast its real :P

Ok I'll look for it, some sources you can provide on internet?
Old March 26, 2013, 12:25 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by muse108dc View Post

Hey!!! I found somewhere. The cable which is 30-pin to VGA is the best source. So it is possible that sensor should be purchased that have feature on VGA output, it then can be plug to iPhone for readings. BUT my question is which app would be required as every sensor doesnot have its iphone supported app?!