Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Mobile Computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 26, 2013, 10:08 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgolas View Post
I think it is a solid upgrade. What more can they do really? I mean sure they can change the look of the phone but big deal. Personally I love touchwhiz and find it a heck of a lot better than HTC's or even stock android's UI.

The HTC One is a great phone but I don't like that you can't put in a SD card. If I could have an HTC One with an SD card slot and touchwhiz I would be very happy.
In terms of features touchwiz does add someuuseful extras, but its performance sucks and the look of it... Ugh it's ugly. Looks like froyo did in ways. Stock 4.0 and up looks very mature and neat, touchwiz looks fisher price.
Old March 27, 2013, 12:17 AM
Hall Of Fame

Hmmm, an even more giant plastic phone from Samsung. Good job there innovating. I'm personally cheering for HTC as the One looks like a solid device hardware wise at least and they need this to succeed.

Wiill admit the eyetracking stuff is sort of interesting but of no use to me. I'll see what other uses come along for it as pausing videos would annoy me and my thumb scrolls well enough that that minimal effort doesnt inconvenience me at all.