Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Mobile Computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 4, 2013, 09:50 PM
Trial Member

Default Acer Aspire 5738Z notebook battery problem

Hello,everyone

I would like to have a second battery for my laptop, but I get it fails the talk. ...
I have two (counterfeit, not original) battery bought, but the laptop will see this not as I connect it to the laptop. The first time gave the manufacturer that the battery could be broken, but at the second it happened again.
I have tried to use the bios to calibrate it but this did not work. Load a new driver also had no sense. The battery is for a Acer Aspire 5738Z.
Has anyone ever had a problem with a battery pack that fits, but it doesn't do? Or does anyone know how the battery is seen by the laptop?
gooarea.com/acer-aspire-5738z.html
buonabatteria.com/acer-aspire-5738z.html
I should like to hear a solution.

Last edited by baoji; March 25, 2013 at 08:21 PM.
Old February 4, 2013, 11:50 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Sometimes the bios is designed such that it will not accept non oem batteries. Not sure about your laptop though but it looks like it since both batteries arent recognized.