Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Mobile Computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 10, 2013, 09:49 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Originally Posted by tangrisser View Post
At 10lbs, it better come with auto reloading, targetting zombie slashing axe shooting gun and access to Skynet and teleport Scarlett Johansson with a press of a button.
HELLO! I only really care about the last one. I'll take two!
Old January 12, 2013, 06:32 PM

My System Specs

That and I suppose thanks to Thunderbolt port... it drives up the price. I think it's like 25$ to Intel for each Thunderbolt port or something?

I was thinking of getting an Ultrabook if the team at Lucid do complete their external GPU case that hooks up to Thunderbolt.

That way when I'm out on the road, I only need Office and my PoS software (it helps when it's tax time lol.) But if I ever want to play my games I just hook up my External GPU case and have fun with it.
Old January 16, 2013, 10:31 AM
Top Prospect

I have very little hopes of that actually panning out unless there was a strong push by video card manufacturer like nVidia and AMD which we haven't seen.

It's too premature to say they see a potential market and will play in the space. I wish it would happen but objectively speaking, I just don't see big enough market for Team Green and Red to actually produce a product like that. I wish I could be wrong.
Check out my SALE page