Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Mobile Computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 26, 2012, 02:33 PM
F@H

My System Specs

The One V is free today (on tab) + $100 gift card. That's a pretty sweet deal I'd say. Told my brother about it, maybe I'll get him to switch tonight.
Old November 26, 2012, 04:44 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
One thing I truly hate about Koodo is the lack of cutting edge phones. The best phone I can get from them right now is the Galaxy S II X, although it is only $250 outright purchase. I'm in the market for a new phone, but I cannot stand the concept of a contract to get an affordable phone. Oh well, last year's tech it is, lol.
buy nexus 4 from google play. Should be back in stock shortly
Old November 26, 2012, 06:42 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
One thing I truly hate about Koodo is the lack of cutting edge phones. The best phone I can get from them right now is the Galaxy S II X, although it is only $250 outright purchase. I'm in the market for a new phone, but I cannot stand the concept of a contract to get an affordable phone. Oh well, last year's tech it is, lol.
It's still a great phone though, I love mine. Works great. Hard on battery in stock trim though....