Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Mobile Computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 20, 2012, 04:06 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Default Maverick's venture into tablets

Hey all...

Decided to get into the tablet world ...called it a bday present for the gf, last night went to Wally world for cheapo and easy ...bought a hip street ' before we got home I knew we made a horrible mistake, tonight returned it and bout an Acer iconia a200, I know they aren't super tabs but this Acer is definatly a lot of fun and beautiful. Really enjoying it and love the integration it has with my cell', although tethering isn't an amazing this but was super easy using two android devices. Having fun, anyways cheers all...
Old September 20, 2012, 04:42 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

The Acers are pretty good. So far, I have owned: Toshiba Thrive, Asus Transformer TF101, Acer a510, Asus TF300, Asus Transformer Prime, Acer a700, and now a Asus Infinity. Not sure if I left anything out.

The Acers I had had great build quality, except for some overheating and the odd stability issue. The a700 (I still have it here) has some lagging issues that I am hoping Acer will fix.
Fold for team #54196