Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Mobile Computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 17, 2012, 07:37 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Asus Laptop RMA?

Didn't really know where to post this, but since it pertains to my laptop I thought here would do.

My question is that if any of you have dealt with the Markham RMA centre. My laptop arrived there about a week and a half a go and it still says that it has not arrived on their RMA status site. Is this a normal wait time? Also if this is not normal does anyone know the direct number to the Markham Asus centre, or is their an Asus rep on this forum I can contact? Thanks for any help.
Old September 17, 2012, 09:45 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambel626 View Post
Didn't really know where to post this, but since it pertains to my laptop I thought here would do.

My question is that if any of you have dealt with the Markham RMA centre. My laptop arrived there about a week and a half a go and it still says that it has not arrived on their RMA status site. Is this a normal wait time? Also if this is not normal does anyone know the direct number to the Markham Asus centre, or is their an Asus rep on this forum I can contact? Thanks for any help.
I used to work at our Markham office send me your RMA number and I will get your RMA moving in the AM :) Though I'm about to give my two weeks I am still a Asus engineer and sadly the only one on this fine forum :(
Old September 18, 2012, 10:07 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

please answer my PM's asap I just got off the phone with Asus they want to help but we need more info plz