Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Mobile Computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 14, 2012, 02:27 PM
Rookie

Default In the market for a new laptop

i'm looking to get a new laptop sometime in the next month, i wanted to get the full windows 8 version of the surface but seeing as that wont be coming out for quite some time i was wondering if anyone knew what win 8 tablet hybrids that other OEMS are coming out with that would be worth checking out.
Old September 14, 2012, 03:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris65478 View Post
i'm looking to get a new laptop sometime in the next month, i wanted to get the full windows 8 version of the surface but seeing as that wont be coming out for quite some time i was wondering if anyone knew what win 8 tablet hybrids that other OEMS are coming out with that would be worth checking out.
Both MSI and Asus have some but it matters what your going to be doing.

The Windpad from MSI is ok if all you do is the net and basic games but it is majorly underpowered and I only use mine when I travel. Asus is supposed to launch some really kewl ones next month though