Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Mobile Computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 15, 2011, 12:47 AM
Top Prospect

Default Laptop Cooler

Hi guys, as the title says, I am looking for a decent laptop cooler, for a 17" laptop. Not too pricey and with decent performance. I thought cooler master had some good ones...what do you think?
Old August 15, 2011, 01:11 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

From what i've seen, laptop coolers just make things worse, although this was from a couple years ago so it may be different now, you may just be better off having a book or something under the bottom feet.
Old August 15, 2011, 04:11 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by supaflyx3 View Post
From what i've seen, laptop coolers just make things worse, although this was from a couple years ago so it may be different now, you may just be better off having a book or something under the bottom feet.
I tried putting something under it so it's not touching the table but it still gets hot...
Old August 18, 2011, 09:22 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

in my opinion laptop cooler will reduce the temp .I had a dell inspiron 15r with i3..it was turning off when writing dvds .the reason was overheat.then I bought a laptop cooler(coolermaster infinity).it reduced the temp ,and I solved the old issue .
set the fan in medium settings ,then buy a ac to usb charger .