Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Mobile Computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 13, 2011, 08:18 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Default Bluetooth/FM Transmitter for Phone (in Car)

This thing does exactly what i want (upon reading some online reviews and looking at the manual). It will do bluetooth hands free as well as stream music from AD2P from a cell phone or music player through to the FM of a car's sterio and allow you to control it through the device itself. I am going to pick it up and try it out within the next couples days. Those interested can either order from newegg at 69.99$ with free shipping, or price match with FS or BB as i plan on this evening.

Motorola Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone (T505) : Bluetooth Speakerphones - Future Shop

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875982214&nm_mc=OTC-PricebatCA&cm_mmc=OTC-PricebatCA-_-Bluetooth+Cell+Phone+Accessories-_-Motorola-_-75982214

Last edited by Arinoth; April 16, 2011 at 02:05 PM.
Old August 25, 2012, 07:57 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Necroing an old thread, my T505 got stolen, and I'm looking to replace it with something similar.

Seems that this one is discontinued, and the replacement models (Roadster and Roadster 2) dont seem to be that good. I dont want an earbud style model. Does anyone know of a good quality visor mounted bluetooth speakerphone that will stream AD2P?
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about