Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Mobile Computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 21, 2010, 03:45 AM
Banned

Good for you!! *claps hands*

All I am saying is that in my years as a PC Tech that the Dells, Compaq and E-Machines have always been the most brought in to fix. From caps to fried motherboards Dell is the #1 brought in....and the support from them when needed needed a translator because of the Tech Center is now in India.

I am glad that your are behaving....about time Dell wisened up...IF they have.
Old January 21, 2010, 05:04 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digikid View Post
Good for you!! *claps hands*

All I am saying is that in my years as a PC Tech that the Dells, Compaq and E-Machines have always been the most brought in to fix. From caps to fried motherboards Dell is the #1 brought in....and the support from them when needed needed a translator because of the Tech Center is now in India.

I am glad that your are behaving....about time Dell wisened up...IF they have.
But it makes perfect sense that the biggest seller would have the highest rate of units in for repair since they have the most on the market. Dell is one of the biggest for a reason. I would never in a million years buy one for myself, but I always suggest them for those that are not technology inclined. Sure they can be overpriced, but the specs of their current machines has changed that trend.

As for support in India, show me one big corporation NOT doing that. Besides, their English is getting better by the day, lol.