Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Member Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 2, 2014, 11:35 AM
Trial Member

Default v media

I wanted sated say to anyone looking into v media DONT do it >>>> worst company I have ever dealt with tv is always either going out or glitch in the customer service is terrible and wen u try and cancel you have to put in a request I have never heard of anything in my life im sure if you don't pay your bill they will cancel you right away anyways rant done just please for the love of god do not use vmedia!!!!
Old October 2, 2014, 09:24 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I'd agree with you to some extent, I cancelled my TV service with them as well and have been dealing with Internet slowdowns in the evening for the past couple months. They've finally fixed the Internet though as of yesterday, so hopefully it remains stable going forwards.

I had no issues cancelling though. I submitted a ticket online saying as such and received quite a few phone calls afterwards confirming that I wanted to cancel and if there was anything they could do to keep me. They offered free theme packs, free HBO, and even a free month of service.