Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Member Reviews

View Poll Results: Want more reviews from us ?
Yes ROCK ON 19 95.00%
No way, it isent good 1 5.00%
No bugger of 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 8, 2008, 07:18 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post
A littel more like this one then :D
It makes a funny link if you dont provide it mannualy

Here you se the "funny" link ²úÆ·×ÊѶ
Yeah that base is waaay more like it!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old June 19, 2008, 04:46 PM
Top Prospect

Interesting review! Nice graph and it is well done. I would like to see how the heatsink sits on the cpu. Can the heatsink be rotated 90 degrees on the motherboard? Will it interfere with the northbridge heatsink?

Can the pushpin connectors be substituted with the Thermalright 775 backplate with the metal screws? I wonder if this would improve the cooling!

Paphman910
Old June 26, 2008, 04:37 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

As far as Xigamatek goes there is no current mounting system that would allow you to use screws and a metal back plate, their focus here is to keep the cost of their coolers down by not using expensive mounting brackets with spring loaded screws and metal back plates. Take a look on ThermalRight USA website under accessories and you will see how much these units can increase the total cost of a cooler if included as parts for the mounting and that might give you a better idea why Thermalright's coolers are more expensive intially.