Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Member Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 25, 2014, 04:02 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Asus Cube with Google TV Review

The Asus Cube with Google TV is at first glance sleek and sexy with a extremely light body and perfected cube design. Asus pushes to fill a majorly over populated demographic with some new options and their own sense of style.

Google TV has been something that many companies have been attempting to improve, usually through lots of trial and error. Building upon each others’ devices we eventually reach the point of Asus’ first foray into the shaky field. The question on everyone’s minds is, “Did Asus manage to box up all of the entertainment we could ever need into one convenient location?”

Full review: Asus Cube with Google TV
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old April 25, 2014, 04:48 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I actually read the review yesterday. Nice review. I have considered getting one of these before when it was on sale locally. How is it for internet browsing and streaming tv/videos from websites? That's really the only extra items I wish I could do on my current WDTV live.

Last edited by Bond007; April 25, 2014 at 05:15 PM.
Old April 25, 2014, 06:20 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

If you have an Android device you can probably test yourself. The Chrome app on the Cube seems to basically be the same as I have on my phone. I can't attest to what it can and can't play using the web browser though as it's not something I thought to try.
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...