Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Member Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 2, 2013, 11:18 AM
Top Prospect

Default Xbox 360 wireless controller for window video

Here is a short unboxing and overview of the Microsoft Xbox 360 controller for windows.

I bought this controller for playing games on the big screen lounging on a coach.

Xbox 360 Controller for PC
Old September 9, 2013, 12:37 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Cool, I got one as well.

Protip: You might need to do this one day when the fuse blows: Wireless receiver fix
Old September 11, 2013, 06:52 AM
Top Prospect

I have been using this controller for over a week now and found couple interesting things. As far as design and comfort goes this is top notch. But I wish Microsoft bundled software with the controller so that users can re-map the buttons. Most Steam based games let you know which games you can use the the controller with and also, in game all the signs that come up show the controller buttons. But I tried to use this controller with World of Tanks and there was no input from the controller at all. If Microsoft was to bundle software that enabled re-mapping of the controller input it would allow the user to use the controller for a lot more games. Also battery life when paired with the Rocketfish Play & Charge kit (Video) have been great. I am still using the controller with out charging it. Amazing.