Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Member Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 13, 2012, 10:04 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullessone21 View Post
Good eye hes RottiXPitti but only the rotti colours came through hes got pitti smarts and attitude haha
Trust me, my mother bakes home made doggy cookies.
:)

Nothing can resist!

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old August 25, 2012, 05:00 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

So case is Bitfenix Prodigy... The Mobo is? The cables are COOL
Hmmm just keen to check out the ivy options :) Me wanty make something like that.... not (probably) gonna probably gonna go my previous HAF932 way ... but it keeps calling me
Old August 26, 2012, 05:13 AM
F@H

My System Specs

I would love to have the resources to do an mini ITX. They are just so cool.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old August 26, 2012, 04:06 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

2 day Hike? Man I miss living on the Island. I have Hiked the same trails here in Powell River forever, and its not like we can just drive out of town damn ferries. Hope you had a great time! And it looks like you are also a big Bitfenix fan I see another Shinobi under your desk ;)

Fungi
I am lost I can't even remember my name.

Old August 26, 2012, 04:28 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funguseater View Post
2 day Hike? Man I miss living on the Island. I have Hiked the same trails here in Powell River forever, and its not like we can just drive out of town damn ferries. Hope you had a great time! And it looks like you are also a big Bitfenix fan I see another Shinobi under your desk ;)

Fungi
I have about 8 of their cases and all their accessories haha, and yah their good products but I own even more Asus and MSI stuff since I work with them direct and well Bitfenix has some great people on their crew and they are lots of fun to work with.
Old August 26, 2012, 07:40 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Love those prodigy cases.. just a pity they don't do a m-atx version..
(put the board on the back, increase the case height a bit and reduce the handle size so the dimensions stay the same)

it would definitely be my next build if they did... though I'm still tempted with a set-up like you've done there..