Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Member Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 7, 2012, 06:11 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I am usually one for replacing stock fans too, but thats not a real apples to apples comparison on how a case comes to me stock so I had to go with it.
Again though, You would have to literally LOOK at the fan to know it was spinning, its that quiet.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old April 7, 2012, 06:43 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Nice review. I am really starting to lean towards getting an Outlaw case because of where my pc would sit under my desk, I want to see better pics of the interior layout first. I gave five Spectre fans, and combined they aren't as loud as my XFX650 watt psu.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old April 7, 2012, 07:43 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Minus the bad points given, this case was very well thought out and the fit and finish are quite impressive. Much better materials and management for a midtower.
Definately something I would consider.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old April 7, 2012, 07:45 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Nice review there, seems you may have a knack for it.
Old April 7, 2012, 09:11 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Woohoo great job ST love the PSU :P
That was awesome very informative and a great all round review of a good case.

keep up the great work ST cant wait for the review of the Colossus Window White you should have shortly :P

If you need me the link above is where I spend my days now
Old April 7, 2012, 10:34 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullessone21 View Post
Woohoo great job ST love the PSU :P
That was awesome very informative and a great all round review of a good case.

keep up the great work ST cant wait for the review of the Colossus Window White you should have shortly :P
Where there is a will , there is a way. I have a lot to teach myself still when it comes to doing cases but after reading all my stuff over and over I know where to improve. It would be nice too if I had a better operational camera too but that is comming from my pops shortly.

Thanks for the kind words, can't wait to dig into a Colossus.

-ST

Old June 5, 2012, 08:38 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I don't mean to re-open an 2 month old thread but I have a question. Is there enough room in the roof to put in a 35.5mm 240 rad and a standard 25mm case without hitting the ram?
Old June 5, 2012, 10:15 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Hey ST wheres the other bitfenix reviews :P don't make me fly over there :P haha

I know your busy and dealing with important stuff hope all is well and keep up the great work

If you need me the link above is where I spend my days now
Old June 6, 2012, 11:20 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullessone21 View Post
Hey ST wheres the other bitfenix reviews :P don't make me fly over there :P haha

I know your busy and dealing with important stuff hope all is well and keep up the great work
Soon, once I kow all is well and working in the background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overclocking.ca View Post
I don't mean to re-open an 2 month old thread but I have a question. Is there enough room in the roof to put in a 35.5mm 240 rad and a standard 25mm case without hitting the ram?
No, it's not gonna work up there.

-ST

Old June 6, 2012, 12:31 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I've always been a 'fan' of nice, quiet cases. -- see what I did there? No, but seriously, I've always preferred a more conservative look. Bulky, loud cases like the HAF can get blown. --ah, see I did it again.

HTPC: Z77A-G45; 3770K; Coolermaster GeminII; 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz; MSI R7-260X; 2x 128GB Crucial M4 SSD; 1TB WD Green, 2x 2TB WD Green; PC P&C 750W PS; Fractal Design Node 605;
Son's Rig: M5A97; 1055T; CNPS20LQ; 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz; ASUS GTX650Ti Boost; 80GB Intel 520 SSD; 320GB WD Black HDD; SPI 700W; Bitfenix Shinobi;