Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Member Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 31, 2010, 09:09 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Default EagleTech RMA Review

I don't know if this would qualify for a review but I would like to review Eagle Tech's RMA department.

Pro's:
Very fast
Detailed information
Quality
Express shipping

Cons:
Very little information given
Could use a better support system

I received a usb 3.0 enclosure from these guys without a power supply a couple months back and had just opened it, I ended up trying to find one on ebay or find one locally, my local search came up dead as they just were not powerful enough, I did however find one on ebay. Got it a month later and it was broken, the plug was smushed with something like pliars. So I decide to get ahold of Eagle Tech and see what they would say, I expected to be told to screw off that mistakes like that do not happen etc etc but they simply asked me to email my invoice to them and they would send me a new one, I did this on around December 22nd, got no reply's however about weather or not the item shipped. I contacted them again on the 27th and got a very detailed explaination about why it may of not of shipped or if it did, they then told me to re submit the invoice and they would make sure it was sent out now. Today this morning I open my door to let my dog out and I see a package from someone, I figured it was just from NCIX as it was a similar size to there small boxes and left it on my coffee table for awhile until later when I get home and my cats playing with it. I take a look and it's from Eagle Tech Now, they must've shipped this thing the fastest way possible to get it to me during this holiday rush, even if it was sent on the 22nd that to me is damn good shipping isn't it? Now if it was shipped on the 27th then that is just plain amazing. all I got to add is Eagle Tech's RMA department has everything perfected except the little bit of lack of communication which could be fixed easy otherwise there running it perfectly.

Please post how my review was, if it wasn't bad I wouldn't mind reviewing some other stuff :)
Old January 2, 2011, 07:07 PM
MVP
F@H

Canadian RMA Experience

There's the master thread of RMA experiences. Might want to repost this there so that it's easier for people to find.

Good to know that ET takes care of you when they mess it up