Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Member Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 2, 2010, 02:02 PM
MVP

My System Specs

You should spread this story onto every enthusiast website, and make sure everyone is aware that the place is run by clowns. The customer is not always right, but that does not give the business any liberty whatsoever to treat their patrons like crap. I'd even see if there is a Better Business Bureau, or a chamber of commerce within their locality and report this to them.
Old November 2, 2010, 02:13 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

MNPCTECH / Bill Own bills & ships to Canada too, and DOESN'T use UPS guaranteed, USPS First Class :D

I can also promise he love's Canucks

Definitely, definitely definitely post up something on their reseller ratings - It's sad to see a company with this kind of attitude having a positive rating simply because of a low number of replies.
Old November 2, 2010, 02:18 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
MNPCTECH / Bill Own ships to Canada Too, and DOESN'T use UPS guaranteed :D

I can also promise he love's Canucks

Why is there a big logo of UPS on the site then??? I don't mind since I have a complete trust in bill with all the work he havedone here but I like to contradict you

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old November 2, 2010, 02:21 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 View Post
Why is there a big logo of UPS on the site then??? I don't mind since I have a complete trust in bill with all the work he havedone here but I like to contradict you
For the US customers, UPS is better.

For his International Customers, his instructions are:

Quote:
International orders cannot be processed in store,
you must email us.

Include item description, size and quanity in your email

International payments by Paypal Only.

First Class mail can take 7 - 24 business days.
First Class Mail is USPS, and I can confirm he specifically does that because he is 100% aware that couriers charge us brokerage and border fees.
Old November 2, 2010, 02:34 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
For the US customers, UPS is better.

For his International Customers, his instructions are:

First Class Mail is USPS, and I can confirm he specifically does that because he is 100% aware that couriers charge us brokerage and border fees.

Then my strategy to get you didn't workonce again. it's just sad that Bill don't have a huge selection of procuctHe sure have thing we can't find anywhere else like home made fan grill hat are so awesome!

Martin_metal_88

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old November 2, 2010, 02:43 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

Another reason for me to stick with Dazmode. Never had an issue with him. I've lost count on how much I spent with Daz, but haven't regretted it at all.
Xfx R9 290 Flashed to 290X (x2) Eyefinity| Dell 2709W (x3)
OCZ Vertex 3/Corsair Force GT Raid 0 480Gb - Windows 7 x64 SP1
Corsair GT 120Gb SSD Cache for Seagate 2Tb - File backup
Corsair Obsidian 800D | Seasonic X-1250
HeatKiller 3.0 | EK R9 290x WB (x2) | TFC Exchanger Quad Rad | (x4) Scythe Gentle Typhoon |Swiftech MCP655 | EK drive bay Res.
Old November 2, 2010, 02:50 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariotl View Post
Another reason for me to stick with Dazmode. Never had an issue with him. I've lost count on how much I spent with Daz, but haven't regretted it at all.

Have to agree with that. Add a little issue ( from my part ) with daz few month ago and he have been totally cool. He even forget to charge me the fee for returning me the package ( bad adress on my end ) Can't beat canadian little shop! understand NCIX, LITTLE shop since th bigone you are suck

Martin_metal_88

Old November 2, 2010, 07:31 PM
F@H

My System Specs

So your package shipped? And it's only been 2 weeks? That's not really ample time...

I've had stuff from P-PCs take about a month to show up with First Class International. It truly is the slowest form of postal service.

And you do basically waive any rights/liability when using First Class International. Sidewinder (Gary) has stopped using it too due to complaints last time I checked. You can still request it via email, but you waive liability if it goes missing. However I don't think P-PCs discloses this.

Either way, totally uncalled for responses. Definitely not the way to handle customers.
Old November 2, 2010, 11:32 PM
MVP

Print screen those e-mails for all the world to see.
Old November 3, 2010, 12:49 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Sad that you haven't caught onto the absolute crap the P-PCS has ALWAYS been.
I'll never understand why ANYONE let alone Canadians try to order through them.
Only one person worth their salt works there, their site is garbage and as you can see when something goes awry they don't even try to fix it.

Skip them, and spread to this every tech site you subscribe to.

Tags
abysmal cs , performance-pcs sucks , performance-pcs.com , rude performance pc