Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Member Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 2, 2010, 08:43 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I try not to deal with them anymore after getting into an argument with Hank, I had a deal all set up with James and Hank stepped in with a nasty email basically telling me drop dead and go somewhere else, he can be a real dickhead when he wants to be. There is some other MORON there (name escapes me) that REALLY HATES us Canucks (sounds like you got him too) and last time I dealt with him I'm 90% sure he was drunk! (he answered my email mid to late evening). I try to only deal with James when I really need something from them.

Old November 2, 2010, 09:25 AM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
I've had nothing but great service from Performance PC's, just this last week they missed a fan and he had it shipped out the next day. I make a whole lot of orders from them and the order is always shipped out the same day.

However I do not like what he has said about Canadians in general. If he hates to deal with Canadians, then I guess I'll quit buying from his store. Considering I've spent well over $1500 in the past 4-5 months there.

Not sure where I be buying my gear from now on though.

I have ordered from Frozen CPU before and they were good. A few things I looked at a few weeks ago seemed cheaper on Frozen CPU than Perf-Pcs.

There is also Dazmode, who I usually hit up first, since he is practically local.

I can't believe a customer service dept would respond like that. I won't be ordering from them, but I doubt they care.
Fold for team #54196
Old November 2, 2010, 09:35 AM
MVP

I as well have had nothing but good things with PPCs, there was one time they were low on one of the lengths of SATA cables I wanted and they asked me what I wanted to do, there was one time that I had gotten a shipped notice within half an hour (and that was with a bunch of custom length items)
Old November 2, 2010, 09:57 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Fire the guy already

Sold hardware again.....
Currently using WHS hardware....
Old November 2, 2010, 10:15 AM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Wasn't there a similar "event" not too long ago with them guys?

I try to shop at Sidewinders as much as possible. Gary can't be beat for CS.
Old November 2, 2010, 10:36 AM
Top Prospect

Being anti Canadian is one thing, dissing Canada Post IS justified though!
Old November 2, 2010, 10:55 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
I try to shop at Sidewinders as much as possible. Gary can't be beat for CS.
Definitely have to agree with the above.
Old November 2, 2010, 12:34 PM

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskwarren View Post
I have ordered from Frozen CPU before and they were good. A few things I looked at a few weeks ago seemed cheaper on Frozen CPU than Perf-Pcs.

There is also Dazmode, who I usually hit up first, since he is practically local.

I can't believe a customer service dept would respond like that. I won't be ordering from them, but I doubt they care.
I would do this, but what I am looking for him, nor no Canadian e-tailer stocks it. I think I've ordered from Frozen CPU a few years back, but I guess my next order will be from them or Jab-Tech.
Old November 2, 2010, 02:36 PM
MVP

Even in cases where the customer is an idiot, absolutely nothing can be gained by using that kind of language, all it does is make their company look unprofessional.
Old November 2, 2010, 02:58 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I had a wierd issue that I still can't understand with them. I tryed to order few cable from them, after a few day waiting to get the payment accepted, I received a e-mail that this was a stolen credit card and they does not support the tieft I was so they cancel the order. But they still charge 50$ fee on the card. So I contacted my Visa thing which have been pretty nice. The guy told me to verify this just go to your local bank where the card is linked. After checking that I was actually me ( ho seriously? ) Visa called me back telling they apologize for the issue but my status was actually good, the card wasn't stolen at all. So I contacted Perf pc's again via e-mail telling them to call visa that my status is verified and is ok. The guy a perf PC's was really rude in his answer ( I don't have them anymore but here is a resume ). I won't call Visa since you lie and you are a thieft just trying to rip us off. Just hope we don't call cop and that the original owner will pay the bill without yelling. So I called Visa back again, fowarding the discution to my agent which cancel the fee immediatly. When even a CC company have better service than you...it's time to close the door.

I am not surprised of the issue you get. I still can't udnerstand how they can keep these employe and even hire them.

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Tags
abysmal cs , performance-pcs sucks , performance-pcs.com , rude performance pc