Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Member Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 6, 2010, 09:25 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
MNPCTECH / Bill Own bills & ships to Canada too, and DOESN'T use UPS guaranteed, USPS First Class :D

I can also promise he love's Canucks
I've just started offering UPS Ground as option. You will pay at least 2 - 3 times more than First Class, depending upon items...but you get Tracking #... Just include your zipcode when emailing me.

tis true, I do love Canucks

It's also true that we're very limited on product, but we do make a majority of it ourselves
Old November 6, 2010, 09:45 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

its true the northern states are just part of canada ha ha. kidding to all are American brothers. and ur products are great quality too i know this from first hand experience ordered stuff years ago for some friends custom builds
Old November 6, 2010, 12:20 PM
Hall Of Fame

Vote with your wallets people, its the only way anything ever gets done.

Old November 6, 2010, 01:13 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Good read, good info. Helps make informed decisions, decisions my wallet will be making evident.

Have an A-1 day!
Old November 6, 2010, 10:13 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev88 View Post
Woah!
I didn't realize my topic would grow so big in only a few days. Sorry for not watching it closer .

My original issue wasn't as much of an issue regarding FCM and the USPS as it was service related. My issue is why I neither got an email when it shipped, nor did my two emails asking for status updates ever get a reply. When I have an issue with ANY online e-tailer, even the huge ones (NCIX), I've never waited more than a few hours during the day for a reply to what would have been a simple query. I don't see any business sense in simply ignoring emails from clients who are ordering your parts :(.

My problem is PPC's didn't understand that the dispute WASN'T to complain about the shipping timeframe, which I completely understood - it was to get an answer to my emails. I explained that in the dispute, and what did I get back? A ton of hostility. I will be posting images shortly of the correspondence to prove it's legitimacy.

James, if you truly want to make things right, I urge you to review the postings, and make a public statement as to what's going to happen.
First problem, you were emailed when your order shipped. Twice.

Second problem, a dispute IS to complain because step 1 for Paypal is to deduct the money from our account. Why do so many people feel that getting the credit card people or Paypal involved is a normal stuff of getting information from the vendor? Guy on ebay did the exact same thing. Filed dispute with Paypal to "notify" me that the part didn't work when he got it. Try and work it out first, then if they tell you to pound sand or won't help; then you file for your money back. Not the other way around.

I have reviewed all of the postings, made several statements but don't seem to be getting anywhere. Every response I post there is someone else saying it isn't good enough. Would love to help but I won't be bombarded. Wasn't there ONE author to begin with? What the Rep said is offensive to Canadians, okay. But you all don't need to line up and take your turns posting that.
Old November 6, 2010, 10:18 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtletrax View Post
I have been a member at XS for many years. I have made some solid friendships over those years. I had hoped that posting there may help others from using PPC's and getting burned for a hobby so many are passionate for. But sadly I have had it with that forum, and a serious possibility of enthusiast building in general.

As with most things in life there are people that are just to abrasive to bother with and for some reason they seem to rise to the top. I for one am just tired of it.

Everyone that wants to play racism roulette with PPCs has all the info to know how. I leave it at that.

Stick to your guns Kev ;)
So your main idea by using posting there, and here I'm assuming is to get people to stop purchasing with our company. Not to let people know about the issue and perhaps effect change? By your comments here I wonder if anything will ever be enough.
Old November 6, 2010, 10:21 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levell0rd View Post
I have reviewed all of the postings, made several statements but don't seem to be getting anywhere. Every response I post there is someone else saying it isn't good enough. Would love to help but I won't be bombarded. Wasn't there ONE author to begin with? What the Rep said is offensive to Canadians, okay. But you all don't need to line up and take your turns posting that.

So that's how its going to be eh? I knew those apologies weren't legit...

One of the first things you learn as an adult is that saying "sorry" doesn't make a problem go away. A problem requires a remedial solution, not a statement of apology in the hopes that it goes away.

Old November 6, 2010, 10:51 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I don't see how him not bending over for the same complain by numerous people makes his apology less legit. I think saying it once is enough. It's not like he said it, and it seems like all James is trying to do is help here. If someone isn't satisfied by his personal effort thus far - I really don't know what more he could do.

Personally I've had great experience with P-PCS over the 6 or so orders I've placed with them. One time I had an issue with stock and they phoned me up minutes later to see what I would like to do with it.

I agree it's totally unacceptable about Hank's previous - but unless James is in some sort of managerial position to correct it I doubt there is much he can do besides what he has already done.

This says it all anyways -
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DoorGTZ View Post
Good read, good info. Helps make informed decisions, decisions my wallet will be making evident.
Old November 6, 2010, 10:53 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

First of all, Hi James. Welcome to the forum. Maybe that's gonna please you I am not here to complain but I'll try to give you my point and maybe this will lead to part ofd a solution.

What many people complain here, including me in a previous post in this thread is the rude and agressive response of your rep. As a costumer we can stand ( for most of us ) to wait before getting a reply but when the people that wright us is simply using racism or any kind of discimination, it's just to much.

Problem with shipping or whatever haev been done and there is nothing you can change about that. But were you can do your part is ensuring how your rep answer to people by doing random tcheck ( weuse to do that at the hotel I work for ) or any other way you want. One sure thing, is that there is an evident lack of controll over your employee that need to be worked as soon as possible.

This is my 2 cents.

Martin

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old November 6, 2010, 11:01 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levell0rd View Post
So your main idea by using posting there, and here I'm assuming is to get people to stop purchasing with our company. Not to let people know about the issue and perhaps effect change? By your comments here I wonder if anything will ever be enough.
Well, I just want to thank you for really putting the exclamation point on your lack of understanding on why this is so bad.

You guys really dont understand what is going on in a basic sense. Why should anyone buy from you? You let these situations mount until they are of epic propertions, deflate the situation by pretending to care, then move on.

Who cares if Kev got two email, who cares if you have issues with cheaper shipping options to Canada. SOLVE THE PROBLEMS WITHOUT being Aholes about it.

Yes, my motivation was to stop people from buying from you. Honestly... you dont deserve peoples hard earned money. I think you know this, but stock everything you can to get people to buy because it is easier. Well, anyone that has defended you to this point has never really had to deal with an issue, because up to that point there is nothing wrong with your operation, it is all post sales.

There is a terrible customer service thread somewhere about you once a month for longer than I care to remember, what does that mean? You have no intentions to change. And what exactly does enough mean anyways? As far as I have seen , nothing has been done except a personal apology from you. What does that really mean? Has the offending person been fired? Has there been an apology on the front of your webpage? No. More arguing.. yup, problem solved.

You want to talk more about this you have my email.

I do hope you can fix these problems, and I mean that. I just have little faith, simple as that.

And as far as XS goes I am just getting tired of favoritism. Gary got bent over by having a tiny add at R3 and you are fine in the majority of XS WL bots eyes for your employees treating people like scum. I just dont get it, and dont want to be part of it anymore. HWC is a great home and I mean to use it more and support my countymen, even if they are robbing thugs...

Last edited by turtletrax; November 7, 2010 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Spelling, grammar.

Tags
abysmal cs , performance-pcs sucks , performance-pcs.com , rude performance pc