LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 6, 2010, 11:16 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
LOL @ the mobo colours.
Almost looks like Gigabyte got a hold of Alienware's motherboards. Friggin melted Fruit Loops...
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old May 6, 2010, 11:44 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Hey Silk, can I ask that you try and consolidate all your replies into one post instead of double posting.

Thanks Mate,

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old May 6, 2010, 12:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Hey Silk, can I ask that you try and consolidate all your replies into one post instead of double posting.

Thanks Mate,

ST
"Thanks Mate"

Oh sod off you wanker! Find another forum to moderate you blimey bird knocker! ;)

Whatever, I'm not British but if I was.. I'd say bird knocker all the friggin time in a really swanky sort of slurred accent not unlike a posh and reformed version of Jean Chretien on Percocets during a bender with Michael Jean in Patpong district at Super Pussy's with a half dozen kathoey and a paper bag full of cash he borrowed from Brian Mulroney.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old May 6, 2010, 12:42 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
"Thanks Mate"

Oh sod off you wanker! Find another forum to moderate you blimey bird knocker! ;)

Whatever, I'm not British but if I was.. I'd say bird knocker all the friggin time in a really swanky sort of slurred accent not unlike a posh and reformed version of Jean Chretien on Percocets during a bender with Michael Jean in Patpong district at Super Pussy's with a half dozen kathoey and a paper bag full of cash he borrowed from Brian Mulroney.
You may have some slight mental issues. Just maybe.

Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old May 6, 2010, 12:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan4ever View Post
You may have some slight mental issues. Just maybe.

Slight? I'm friggin right screwy!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old May 7, 2010, 07:15 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
"Thanks Mate"

No worries Encorp. I've got a Special Stick. Just for you.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old May 8, 2010, 06:03 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I like that the lights go on when you open the case, just like a fridge. but I bet the temps are different
Old May 8, 2010, 06:38 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Smile Alienware Alx

Have you been able to peel yourself away from that baby yet, or is the new toy syndrome still in effect? hehe
Old May 8, 2010, 06:41 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
No worries Encorp. I've got a Special Stick. Just for you.

ST
Oh boy. I don't even want to go there! Hahahaha
Old May 8, 2010, 07:03 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Talking Alienware Alx

Don't want to know about the stick!!! As for new toy syndrome, let us know where you are on the grid and we'll kill the power long enough for you to get through withdrawal,hehe. Hope that covers some of it. Oh yeah, watch out for splinters!!! lol