Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Member Reviews

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31 (permalink)  
Old May 6, 2010, 11:16 AM
Lpfan4ever's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 3,056

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
LOL @ the mobo colours.
Almost looks like Gigabyte got a hold of Alienware's motherboards. Friggin melted Fruit Loops...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp
I don't know, maybe if you get a big enough compacticator you can put it in your butt and name yourself "sexbuttplug"...
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
...
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)  
Old May 6, 2010, 11:44 AM
Soultribunal's Avatar
Moderator
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 8,251

My System Specs

Default

Hey Silk, can I ask that you try and consolidate all your replies into one post instead of double posting.

Thanks Mate,

ST
__________________




"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old May 6, 2010, 12:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Hey Silk, can I ask that you try and consolidate all your replies into one post instead of double posting.

Thanks Mate,

ST
"Thanks Mate"

Oh sod off you wanker! Find another forum to moderate you blimey bird knocker! ;)

Whatever, I'm not British but if I was.. I'd say bird knocker all the friggin time in a really swanky sort of slurred accent not unlike a posh and reformed version of Jean Chretien on Percocets during a bender with Michael Jean in Patpong district at Super Pussy's with a half dozen kathoey and a paper bag full of cash he borrowed from Brian Mulroney.
Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)  
Old May 6, 2010, 12:42 PM
Lpfan4ever's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 3,056

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
"Thanks Mate"

Oh sod off you wanker! Find another forum to moderate you blimey bird knocker! ;)

Whatever, I'm not British but if I was.. I'd say bird knocker all the friggin time in a really swanky sort of slurred accent not unlike a posh and reformed version of Jean Chretien on Percocets during a bender with Michael Jean in Patpong district at Super Pussy's with a half dozen kathoey and a paper bag full of cash he borrowed from Brian Mulroney.
You may have some slight mental issues. Just maybe.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp
I don't know, maybe if you get a big enough compacticator you can put it in your butt and name yourself "sexbuttplug"...
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
...
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old May 6, 2010, 12:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan4ever View Post
You may have some slight mental issues. Just maybe.

Slight? I'm friggin right screwy!
Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)  
Old May 7, 2010, 07:15 PM
Soultribunal's Avatar
Moderator
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 8,251

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
"Thanks Mate"

Oh sod off you wanker! Find another forum to moderate you blimey bird knocker! ;)

Whatever, I'm not British but if I was.. I'd say bird knocker all the friggin time in a really swanky sort of slurred accent not unlike a posh and reformed version of Jean Chretien on Percocets during a bender with Michael Jean in Patpong district at Super Pussy's with a half dozen kathoey and a paper bag full of cash he borrowed from Brian Mulroney.
No worries Encorp. I've got a Special Stick. Just for you.

ST
__________________




"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)  
Old May 8, 2010, 06:03 PM
tri5cui7's Avatar
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sackville, N.B.
Posts: 181

My System Specs

Default

I like that the lights go on when you open the case, just like a fridge. but I bet the temps are different
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old May 8, 2010, 06:38 PM
fishingfanatic's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hamilton Ont
Posts: 1,368

My System Specs

Smile Alienware Alx

Have you been able to peel yourself away from that baby yet, or is the new toy syndrome still in effect? hehe
Reply With Quote
  #39 (permalink)  
Old May 8, 2010, 06:41 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
No worries Encorp. I've got a Special Stick. Just for you.

ST
Oh boy. I don't even want to go there! Hahahaha
Reply With Quote
  #40 (permalink)  
Old May 8, 2010, 07:03 PM
fishingfanatic's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hamilton Ont
Posts: 1,368

My System Specs

Talking Alienware Alx

Don't want to know about the stick!!! As for new toy syndrome, let us know where you are on the grid and we'll kill the power long enough for you to get through withdrawal,hehe. Hope that covers some of it. Oh yeah, watch out for splinters!!! lol
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best internet for my area? djbon2112 Off Topic 9 December 7, 2009 04:08 PM
Anyone from Greater Vancouver Area? jcmaz Off Topic 20 September 5, 2009 12:43 AM
Sudbury, Ontario area.... Perineum Off Topic 13 May 26, 2009 01:55 PM
help in the montreal area please klaiboi Display Units 4 July 4, 2008 08:06 AM
Anybody from the Ottawa area Forge Off Topic 6 March 11, 2008 12:18 PM