Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Member Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 11, 2009, 11:00 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Other than the short length I thought your review ranked the game pretty fairly. Sound comments aside I think you firmly demonstrated what you liked about the game and I agree with you. I think you hit all the prerequisite bases in your multiple sections but I think an additional section on Interface or Menu navigation would beef up your review somewhat. Also I must agree with many here that having your own in-game screen shots would have been preferred over stylized glamor shots (get shots of locations and or events late in the game. It's a clear indication that the reviewer didn't just play till the 3rd lvl and write a shoddy review, plus it gives potential players a sneak peek). I'd like to see you do another review but be more critical as even the best all around games have something that just erks you.

Thanks ziikutv for sharing your thoughts on COD: WaW
Old January 12, 2009, 01:58 AM
Top Prospect

I think you could clean up your language a bit, I dont' like reading reviews that are peppered with unnecessary swearing.

Spell check works wonders.

Try to focus your thoughts. You go from talking about single player, to zombies, to single player, to zombies, to multiplayer in between... and that is just your first paragraph.
Old January 12, 2009, 08:15 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

What I liked most about this game was finishing it and going right back to COD4 Modern Warfare.

EE
Old January 12, 2009, 08:36 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

I haven't even touched the single player component of WaW, I have been happily playing the multiplayer for about a month now.
Antec P180
BFG GTX 260 Core 216
Corsair HX-620
Thermaltake Power Express 250W
Raptor150, WD 500gb. WD 300GB
X-Fi Extreme Music
Old January 12, 2009, 10:51 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

After COD4 the whole MP aspect CODWAW was well exactly the same so I was pretty uninterested. I haven't vested much time into CODWAW I could still catch the bug.

EE

Tags
game , gaming