Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Member Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 19, 2009, 02:35 PM
Rookie

I ve played that game for months and i ve got to play that updated version online in the 1st hours it was released. that survival mode was a great addon.
There is a growing community already for that game.

you can found me in that game under: Ac3N00b
i wonder why they are putting out a left for dead2 they could just easily make an expansion set.

<<I hate zombies, i hate elevators...>> ^_^
Old July 19, 2009, 06:45 PM
Rookie

Played this game at a lan party, never liked playing the survivors but love playing the infected.
Old July 19, 2009, 07:33 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weak15Ten View Post
Played this game at a lan party, never liked playing the survivors but love playing the infected.
Learn to use the competition between the two to like fighting infected. Nothing like using your ears to shoot boomers through the wall or meleeing hunters. I love infected though.
Old July 19, 2009, 07:58 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMCD View Post
Learn to use the competition between the two to like fighting infected. Nothing like using your ears to shoot boomers through the wall or meleeing hunters. I love infected though.
Oh yes. Everytime my team hears a special infected while we're in an enclosed area, we stop shooting and talking, and then I unload on where the sound's coming from. Meleeing hunters mid air out of 25 pounces is fun, as is one shotting them with the shotties.
The sad thing is my team has fun, but everyone else ragequits and makes us not have fun in turn. Then when we face a team of 4 skilled players we usually are on the losing end. This game is both awesome and horrible with a good team.
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...