Go Back   Hardware Canucks > Mac, iPhone & iPod > Mac

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 5, 2010, 06:38 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digikid View Post
Oh there is loads of proof. Look up the articles of what Apple is doing over the last couple years. Not good at all.
We will play a different game shall we... you link me anything evil they did with a good non-biased explanation for it
Old June 5, 2010, 06:58 AM
Banned

Here is another game...you learn to use GOOGLE.
Old June 5, 2010, 07:23 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Here is another game...you learn to use GOOGLE.
This is going nowhere.

You know that Apple hasn't done anything bad ;)
Old June 5, 2010, 07:32 AM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1dget View Post
This is going nowhere.

You know that Apple hasn't done anything bad ;)
Two quick issues mentioned here in my 5 second Google search:
DoJ to examine Apple's iTunes business practices | TG Daily

The US department of Justice might not agree with you, no matter how you spin it. Seems they were trying to prevent music companies from allowing Amazon to offer first day deals for exclusive releases.

They also mention the Flash debacle, which already had a whole thread where we bitched about it.

Edit: Criticism of Apple Inc. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Above is a good Wiki link that has lots of great links to sources to demonstrate that Apple can certainly be described as acting unethical.
Fold for team #54196

Last edited by chrisk; June 5, 2010 at 07:46 AM.
Old June 5, 2010, 08:10 AM
Banned

Midget : It is now a positive that you are a raving mac fanboy. LOL!!!!!!

Chris: Thank you.
Old June 5, 2010, 08:14 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Apple may face anti-trust investigation | TG Daily

Epic lulz. Talk about being misinformed and borderline retarded (not you... read the article)

And wow... I just read the whole critism of Apple and that is one funny article. They have one perfect and legal business model and people not intelligent enough to sit down and understand it complain uselessly about it being, well, what it is. (keeping in mind that it's perfect and legal )

That was entertaining. Thanks for the link man

edit: insults not aimed towards you... mostly to retards who actually wrote all of those articles

Quote:
Midget : It is now a positive that you are a raving mac fanboy. LOL!!!!!!

Chris: Thank you.
After all th threads I've discussed of Apple and BSD in general and it's the only thing you have to say about me?

I'm impressed.

Last edited by m1dget; June 5, 2010 at 08:19 AM.
Old June 5, 2010, 08:19 AM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Apple may face anti-trust investigation | TG Daily

Epic lulz. Talk about being misinformed and borderline retarded (not you... read the article)

And wow... I just read the whole critism of Apple and that is one funny article. They have one perfect and legal business model and people not intelligent enough to sit down and understand it complain uselessly about it being, well, what it is. (keeping in mind that it's perfect and legal )

That was entertaining. Thanks for the link man

edit: insults not aimed towards you... mostly to retards who actually wrote all of those articles
The Dept of Justice and European trade organizations will decide if Apple has a "one perfect and legal business model." If it didn't smell bad I doubt that they would go after them in the first place, but time will tell.
Fold for team #54196
Old June 5, 2010, 08:21 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskwarren View Post
The Dept of Justice and European trade organizations will decide if Apple has a "one perfect and legal business model." If it didn't smell bad I doubt that they would go after them in the first place, but time will tell.
You can't change the governement.

They have one of the most irrationnal way of thinking and it's never going to change. You couldn't possibly sit them all down and explain them exactly why they are wrong because the governement simply can't be wrong of course.
Old June 5, 2010, 08:26 AM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
You can't change the governement.

They have one of the most irrationnal way of thinking and it's never going to change. You couldn't possibly sit them all down and explain them exactly why they are wrong because the governement simply can't be wrong of course.
Does not matter if you like the government or not, they make the rules and they decide of Apple is "legal" or not.

What would not be fair would be if the government changed the rules on Apple mid-game, and made their practices illegal. This would affect their business model negatively, which would be unfair IMO.

Do you agree?
Fold for team #54196
Old June 5, 2010, 08:33 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskwarren View Post
Does not matter if you like the government or not, they make the rules and they decide of Apple is "legal" or not.

What would not be fair would be if the government changed the rules on Apple mid-game, and made their practices illegal. This would affect their business model negatively, which would be unfair IMO.

Do you agree?
Sure I agree. Though even if they make the rule it doesn't mean that in depth they are right.

Again, like most of the population, they just don't know squat about what they are really talking about and just plow through whatever breaks their small net of perfectly crafted illusions of good and bad, the society itself and how we should think.

If any of the above can be remotely affected, they go berserk on whoever poses a threat to their system and of course ideas falling out of their ideal of conformity is a direct threat to them and their control over people.