LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 13, 2010, 04:00 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpolyz View Post
courier? ]
lmao

And man I just don't understand why all the lil MS fanboys are drawn on to this thread to put some of their "knowledge" into here in an attempt to teach something to people they either underestimate or just don't get that they don't give a hog shit about their opinion against any apple product.

It's quite easy to see signs of stupidity when you see some of the post in that thread, especially when the first post begged not to have your unwanted and unneeded opinion here.

You know who you are...
Old April 13, 2010, 05:19 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1dget View Post
lmao

And man I just don't understand why all the lil MS fanboys are drawn on to this thread to put some of their "knowledge" into here in an attempt to teach something to people they either underestimate or just don't get that they don't give a hog shit about their opinion against any apple product.

It's quite easy to see signs of stupidity when you see some of the post in that thread, especially when the first post begged not to have your unwanted and unneeded opinion here.

You know who you are...
Please m1dget making post like that doesn't help.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old April 13, 2010, 05:27 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I understand that, but I think you saw that what you said in the first post didn't quite help... so maybe pushing it up a notch might make some here understand that 1) it's a question of taste 2) they still don't get what that thing is about or about any apple product since they are blinded by NCIX's components list 3) we just don't give a damn about what they say because most of what they say is either false or simply retarded.

Anyway... once again that thread will turn in a disaster and I'm just going to stop arguying with a bunch of MS fanboys hardware 1337...
Old April 13, 2010, 05:44 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Anyway... once again that thread will turn in a disaster and I'm just going to stop arguying with a bunch of MS fanboys hardware 1337...
Pissing gas onto the fire didn't exactly help avoid what now will become inevitable
A Veteran, whether Regular Force, Reserve or Retired- is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank cheque made payable to the Dominion of Canada for an amount of "Up to and including my life"
-Author Unknown
Old April 13, 2010, 05:55 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
I understand that, but I think you saw that what you said in the first post didn't quite help... so maybe pushing it up a notch might make some here understand that 1) it's a question of taste 2) they still don't get what that thing is about or about any apple product since they are blinded by NCIX's components list 3) we just don't give a damn about what they say because most of what they say is either false or simply retarded.

You obviously haven't realized yet that you are still on the Rant.

It will turn into that Because Posts like the Above one Continue.

Enough. I am not locking another thread in here.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old April 13, 2010, 06:16 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

here is a nice very short review of 99 apps.

99 iPad Apps, Reviewed - iPad Apps - Gizmodo

I am currently on the fence about getting one. Either I will go for the iPad or get a full sized laptop. decisions decisions.......

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old April 13, 2010, 06:33 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

"Jeez guys, only post in this thread if you totally agree with us! We don't want equal discussion, iPad loving only"

You can't just say "Don't post here if you don't agree with us". Forums are about discussions.
Old April 13, 2010, 06:36 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Disagree = Good
Condescending, rude = Bad
Fold for team #54196
Old April 13, 2010, 06:56 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Last two posts..... exactly.
Old April 13, 2010, 09:08 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgolas View Post
here is a nice very short review of 99 apps.

99 iPad Apps, Reviewed - iPad Apps - Gizmodo

I am currently on the fence about getting one. Either I will go for the iPad or get a full sized laptop. decisions decisions.......
Interesting dilemma. Maybe you should start a pros/cons list for both items or list what it is you really need or want your mobile machine to do for you? I would think the two machines are somewhat mutually exclusive. A laptop will allow you to have fun and be pretty productive on the go, as well as play decent games (if you buy a game-able laptop). An iPad seems like more of a toy, no?

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE