F@H

Has this loller been posted?
Old April 4, 2010, 04:16 PM
Rookie

Haha lol :p
Old April 5, 2010, 06:58 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Heh...just saw in the news that iPad buyers are complaining about the lack of USB and Safari flash support (after lining up to buy it for $500).

Doh!
Fold for team #54196
Old April 5, 2010, 07:05 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

LOL talk about uninformed
Old April 6, 2010, 03:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskwarren View Post
Heh...just saw in the news that iPad buyers are complaining about the lack of USB and Safari flash support (after lining up to buy it for $500).

Doh!

oh brother. Morons. It was HUGE news that it did not do those. Heh.
Old April 6, 2010, 05:17 AM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digikid View Post
I get the feeling that many of these guys thought they were getting a type of Mac in a tablet form, and / or were caught up in the hype of a new Apple product.
Fold for team #54196
Old April 6, 2010, 09:09 AM
Allstar

YouTube - Will It Blend? - iPad
Old April 6, 2010, 10:09 AM
mrScott

They sold 300,000 the first day, was not a paper launch
Old April 6, 2010, 03:30 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digikid View Post
Again people mistaking the ipad for a computer as with 95% them
Old April 7, 2010, 07:33 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

K well since another thread got closed I had to qoute AKG on something that is misinformation.

AKG said...

"Yeah so you dont want to listen to music while surfing the web do ya? Hmmm? Thats two things that go well together. What about DL'ing a itune vid while wathcing another one....or etc etc. Multi-tasking IS important.
Damn near everything computer related has a USB plug on it. Might not be a full size but the mini USB plugs are damn near ubiquitous....except on the the iTurd that is.
IPS are good screens....BUT IPS glossy screens are not good for reading on in daylight. Glossy screens suck for outdoors use and IF you are indoors why the hell arent you on a laptop or netbook?!
Sure they are selling. BUT are they going to continue to sell once the fanboi factor is done? THAT is what separates a sales winner from a flash in the pan."

Well you CAN listen to music and surf the web. You can listen to music or podcast or audio books while in almost all apps except for some that only allow you to listen to the apps music. You CAN also download a movie and watch a movie at the same time. On the iPhone you can be talking to someone while downloading apps while surfing the internet. It already does limited multi tasking. It has also been largely rumored to include multi tasking in OS 4.0. If you jail break it there will also be multi tasking.

You have a good point about USB but if you sink it to a computer you will be able to move what ever you need. Also this doesn't need a camera on the back. It should and will have a camera on the front. The second version of the iPad will be much better.

Almost every review I have read said it is fun to read on the iPad screen. I read on my iPhone and on my large very bright monitor every day and have no problems. I would rather have one device that does almost everything than having to carry around 20 devices. Also my iPhone has a camera so why would I need to hold a 10" camera up and look like an idiot.

I wish it included flash but it doesn't and so far a lot of companies are switching over to HTML 5. HTML 5 can do just as much as flash and use less resources. You can play Quake it HTML 5 so it can do games too. But I wish flash was there as it allows options.

I also wanted to comment on pages for the iPad. It will import word documents so it IS useful for schools. Also buying text books will SAVE you money buying an iPad instead of buying all the text books and other books. My brothers and MANY of their friends and their friends friends are going to buy an iPad just to save money on books. THAT alone is worth getting one. Plus all the extra apps you can use with it. Plus you only need to bring this lightweight small device and nothing else to class and it holds all your books, notes, and the like. Since it is a touch screen you can also hand draw things into it. Something you can only do with paper but who uses paper :p. So this is an incredible product for schools. It really can do more than a netbook.

I hope you actually watch these videos before bashing.
Apple - iPad - Guided Tours

Apple is so close to having something totally awesome. So 1 or 2 revisions from now will be much better.

I will also say no one needs an iPad but I want one so I will buy one. I will most likely wait for a refurbished one or a price drop though.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Closed Thread