Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > LinusTechTips Q&A

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 4, 2012, 09:17 AM
Lyserberg

Talking Thanks Linus!Finally an Old-School style benchmarks!

Hello HWC peeps and geeks and no-lifes and dead PPL!
Anyways,while i didn't have Internet Connection for the last 3 days,i now have it and run to your channel!
Sapphire HD 7950 OC Dual Fan 3GB Video Card Review & Benchmarks Linus Tech Tips - YouTube
Since the FULL GTX 580 launch benchmarks (you just reveiwed the whole thing in a wide variety of games,against other NVIDIA and AMD cards),i was really glad to see this Old-School style benchmarks,so yeah i'm bascially saying Thank you,and try to do more of these in the future
One thing,that was just was a hassle to work with,and for us to understand is the 6990 perfomance,do you have any clue why this card is glitching and always not perfoming as you hope? I'm also wondering if you had the latest drivers are installed :)
Thanks for your time,and for those who didn't already see the video,and you wanted to do like GEEK and very advanced talking,then go ahead,i'm very curious to see how you're going to react on
I hope i don't bother anyone by posting this :)
EDIT: I do see HWC Canucks written reviews,but video reviews and benchmarks still have their charm,for PPL like me i don't really see any review until i decide to buy the concerned product,and of course check unboxings!
so looking at a review after days,or even weeks from the release date doesn't bother me personally

Last edited by Lyserberg; March 5, 2012 at 07:28 AM.
Old March 4, 2012, 01:44 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Or you could check out HWC's reviews that are almost always released the day an NDA is dropped, instead of waiting on linus to review them..l
Old March 4, 2012, 02:55 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by supaflyx3 View Post
Or you could check out HWC's reviews that are almost always released the day an NDA is dropped, instead of waiting on linus to review them..l
Hell no man you gotta wait and see the unboxing video before you make a purchase like that.