Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > LinusTechTips Q&A

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 13, 2012, 01:15 AM
Trial Member

Default Water Cooling

Hi, I was wondering if you know of any Water Cooling system that fits the Motherboard ASUS Striker II Extreme, cause I've been looking for one for quite a long time, And I can't find one.
Would be pleased if you could also, if you can find a Water Cooling system, upload a video of how to install it. :)

Regards
Linus
Old February 13, 2012, 06:20 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpz View Post
Hi, I was wondering if you know of any Water Cooling system that fits the Motherboard ASUS Striker II Extreme, cause I've been looking for one for quite a long time, And I can't find one.
Would be pleased if you could also, if you can find a Water Cooling system, upload a video of how to install it. :)

Regards
Linus
Eh? How can you not find one? What is it that you can't find to make work? There are several different choices out there.
Old February 13, 2012, 08:05 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

As enaberif said,there are quite a few that will fit. When you go to a manufacturers site to check them out,they usually have a video to show how to install etc. Of course,you can always read the manual that comes with the unit. I prefer Corsair liquid coolers. Check their site for one that will fit,and suit your budget. Good luck.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5
Old February 13, 2012, 09:04 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I looked, only separate mosfet,northbridge blocks, so after purchasing two blocks, the blocks would be worth more then your motherboard. I would just re paste your lower stock cooler, and grab the mosfet block.
Here's one
EK-MOSFET ASUS 3a X38- Acetal EK-MOSFET ASUS 3a [EK-MOSFET ASUS 3a - Acetal] - $44.99 : DazMode, The Best Canadian PC Watercooling and Modding Store!
And here is a NB block
EK-NB S-MAX - Acetal - Chipset Blocks - Motherboard Blocks - Blocks

Last edited by Adzsask; February 13, 2012 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Added NB block link.

Tags
asus , cooling , motherboard , water