Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > LinusTechTips Q&A

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 21, 2011, 07:14 PM
Rookie

Default Can you please review Zalman GS1200 case

Hi Linus

I was wondering if you can do a review of the Zalman GS1200 case. I looked however there is no real professional review on the case done by anyone, which I find strange since it has been out for almost a year. I know that NCIX sells the case but I would love to see a proper review done on it before I would consider purchasing the case.

Thanks
Old December 22, 2011, 01:33 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

It is a pretty rare case so yes, it no where near the top of the priority list of the reviewers.
I've happened to build a friend's rig in it, and I must say that unlike my previous experience with Zalman, I really did liked this one and actually it is as good as it's looks and a very good alternative to a Corsair 800/700D with better airflow as well. just mind you there is no option for a 240mm rad on the top.
The build quality is very rigid and feels like will last for years, the brushed metal looks gorgeous, just the (well made) plastic ruins the exclusive look a bit IMO.
Old December 22, 2011, 03:05 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Zalman Previews GS1200 PC Case - Fits E-ATX Motherboards! - Legit Reviews

Zalman GS1200 Case Review - HardwareLook.com

merry christmas