Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > LinusTechTips Q&A

View Poll Results: Why do you like Linus?
He unbox things very high end i would've dream having them! 3 100.00%
Because he do some handy tech tips from time to time which lead to help me when i'm stuck! 3 100.00%
I subcribed to his channel,but i don't watch his videos too much generally!Not very intrested 0 0%
Tech,Uboxings,Cats...?! Not my stuff :P 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 12, 2011, 11:10 PM
Trial Member

My System Specs

Default The very first video.

Well honestly I didn't knew anything about LinusTechTips and who Linus is until i watched his extreme buyer guide on the Cooler Master HAF-X, which I watch under suggestions after watching the ad or something like that on the official Cooler Master page about HAF-X. Since then I have became Linus's fan. I really liked his video as it contain some comedy and it is also quite educational....
Old December 22, 2011, 02:06 PM
Trial Member

His videos are very informative, and he's so enthusiastic when he talks about products! (:
Old December 30, 2011, 04:54 AM
Lyserberg

UP :)
I'm also actually waiting for Linus to tell us what he thinks about this huge reaction to this topic.
I'm gonna be also uploading a video to my youtube channel : Linus Photos - Holiday Special Edition
(WTF?) yeah i know :)
This little montage will have about 700 photos taken from a couple of hundreds of his videos,that's what i call a real fan buisness :p
Old December 30, 2011, 04:55 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

That's what i call obsession.
Old January 16, 2012, 07:18 AM
Lyserberg

@supaflyx3 I can't call my self a real obsessed about Linus and anything realted to him,it's just that time,that hard work and those videos for FREE! and without any effort i just open my browser,make sure i'm subbed to all to all his channels,open a video and have the extreme uboxing experience (regardless of any focusing,bluriness,framerate issues i'm happy)
Thanks before anything and also big hugs and cheers to my friends who participated in this great topic !