Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > LinusTechTips Q&A

View Poll Results: Why do you like Linus?
He unbox things very high end i would've dream having them! 3 100.00%
Because he do some handy tech tips from time to time which lead to help me when i'm stuck! 3 100.00%
I subcribed to his channel,but i don't watch his videos too much generally!Not very intrested 0 0%
Tech,Uboxings,Cats...?! Not my stuff :P 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 3, 2011, 09:30 AM
Lyserberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
I know, it was a joke

-ST
That was a nice one
Sorry man i misunderstood you,Moderators here are actually so funny,being part of a french community they are very serious,once u forget to say hello,or u don't respect the thread formula,you're BANNED
But i gotta say this forum is the AWESOMEST EVER (i know i just created a word :3)
Old December 3, 2011, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
Heh both actually but IIRC ulcer drug "first"
I had it prescribed a few years ago and was "WHAT!?"
I can't believe you guys remember that.

That one wasn't my first choice, but it was less offensive than the other one I wanted :p

For faster (and official) NCIX service please contact our customer care team at www.NCIX.com (Canada) or www.NCIXUS.com (USA)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647
Old December 3, 2011, 01:20 PM
Lyserberg

CoolIT Domino ALC Liquid Cooler (NCIX Tech Tips #20) - YouTube
That is a very random one,actually i downloaded it just in case you remove it :3 TO DEATH
actually one more thing,check out our avatars,i didn't notice it this photo on my avatar is completely random captured,but the way Linus' arms are situated it's the same,(troll but kinda cool)
Old December 3, 2011, 04:56 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyserberg View Post
That was a nice one
Sorry man i misunderstood you,Moderators here are actually so funny,being part of a french community they are very serious,once u forget to say hello,or u don't respect the thread formula,you're BANNED
But i gotta say this forum is the AWESOMEST EVER (i know i just created a word :3)
No worries, I try and have a sense of humor around here because it tends to help the ebb and flow of the website more than just laying down the law and being rigid.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old December 3, 2011, 05:57 PM
Rookie

The first Video i Saw was him Unboxing the GTX 590
Old December 4, 2011, 03:32 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Hehe I posted this message on the wrong thread and corrected it before anyone saw it. Yeah that right I'm Fast!

Anyways I saw this photo of Linus somewhere here in HWC and made me laugh! I just can't remember where and if it is a video can anyone link it. Again only if it is a video in YouTube.

I would also Like to source a member of HWC and HWC for this picture of Linus...
Attached Images

Last edited by Avenger212; December 4, 2011 at 04:44 AM.
Old December 4, 2011, 07:54 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

The first one I ever watching was on bottlenecking and eventually Linus led me here and my badass RIG became a reality thanks to all the awesome people on HWC!

Understanding Hardware "Bottlenecks" and How to Avoid Them (NCIX Tech Tips #81) - YouTube

Thanks a bundle to all those that helped me and I'll be posting pics as soon as work lets me work less than 55 hours a week so I can do some reorganizing :P
Old December 4, 2011, 12:51 PM
Lyserberg

OMFG i won't miss that one,i downloaded it,but no worries Linus i won't post it :),litterally it's posted but uh... ya know :D
Personal Grooming with a USB Shaver (Linus Tech Tips #5) - YouTube BTW Linus needs a driver for that thing,Windows 7 already has the package
I'm only kidd'in Linus,there's already 15k person saw this :D
Old December 4, 2011, 11:53 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I'm sub'd. It's nice to keep abreast of the latest hardware.
Though I have no recollection of what the first video I watched was, I did rather enjoy the recent unboxings of the Sennheiser hd800 and xonar amp.
Old December 5, 2011, 12:14 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisk View Post
I think it was the powerline ethernet vs wireless video you did. Thought it was a great demo of the powerline technology.
same here. I wanted to get away from the terrible connection quality of wireless and came across that video.