Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > LinusTechTips Q&A

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 24, 2011, 02:07 PM
Lyserberg

Default A Linus Tech Tips Montage!

Hello everyone,
Linus do you allow me to do a montage that will actually have a lot of funny moments on your popular videos,and also the recent ones,proably i can't download everything becoz this is going to destroy my HDD but i'm really intresting in doing this,for fans as well for you
What do you think?Do you give me "rights" (youtube complains so much about these stuff)
Old November 24, 2011, 11:54 PM

I think it's unnecessary. Most people won't be interested in watching it :p

For faster (and official) NCIX service please contact our customer care team at www.NCIX.com (Canada) or www.NCIXUS.com (USA)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647
Old November 25, 2011, 03:01 AM
Lyserberg

I know but i'm a real big fan of you from France,i subbed when you had like 60k subs,I know how to advertiuse for my videos so no problem
You know that montage called,Moments with Linus,it's me who did this when you was hacked,but i decided to do another one with videos,your funniest moments,and anything a fan wants to know about his favoured Hardwer unboxer Linus
I just need the rights to post this otherwise every hater will flag it until it's removed :(
Closed Thread