Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > LinusTechTips Q&A

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 21, 2011, 07:41 PM
Rookie

Default Contacting Linus

Hello,

My name is Jeremy, and I'm working on a piece for the Province newspaper. The article is on toys for boys through the ages of 13 - 18.

The Parrot AR.Drone looks to be a terrific gift for gadget-loving teens that have everything else. I was wondering if it'd be possible to get a quote or two from Linus who has had some hands-on time with the Drone?

Is there a number where I can contact him, or if I could have it PM'd to me. Even better would be a quick interview and showcase of the unit in action at an NCIX location, though with my timeframe, that may be a stretch.

Thanks for your time.

- Jeremy
Old November 21, 2011, 07:52 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Drop him a PM on these forums or NCIX's Forums and see if you can grab him.
There is no phone number listed for him that I have. He is active on the forum, it shouldn't take too long to get a response.

-ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyS View Post
Hello,

My name is Jeremy, and I'm working on a piece for the Province newspaper. The article is on toys for boys through the ages of 13 - 18.

The Parrot AR.Drone looks to be a terrific gift for gadget-loving teens that have everything else. I was wondering if it'd be possible to get a quote or two from Linus who has had some hands-on time with the Drone?

Is there a number where I can contact him, or if I could have it PM'd to me. Even better would be a quick interview and showcase of the unit in action at an NCIX location, though with my timeframe, that may be a stretch.

Thanks for your time.

- Jeremy

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old November 21, 2011, 08:00 PM
Rookie

linus@ncix.com
Old November 21, 2011, 11:13 PM
Rookie

Ok, I'll shoot him an email too.

I figured I'd ask here first, as I know HWC is where to go to get a good answer.

Last edited by JeremyS; November 21, 2011 at 11:23 PM.
Old November 22, 2011, 02:04 AM

I'm officially contacted at this point :)

For faster (and official) NCIX service please contact our customer care team at www.NCIX.com (Canada) or www.NCIXUS.com (USA)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647
Closed Thread