Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > LinusTechTips Q&A

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 19, 2011, 09:01 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default Evga Classy 580 3GB

Hey Linus, looking to possibly purchase two of em.....judging by the way they "trickle" out to Retailers, looks as though NCIX will never list em as "in Stock" as you guys are probably simply filling orders as they trickle in.
Newegg will actually list them as in stock when they are, so you can place an order during the in stock timeframe (albeit short)..

Question is, how long (on average) has the wait been at NCIX from the time the order is put through until shipped?

Just curious as I would rather order from NCIX (with PM of course) ....

Old November 26, 2011, 10:51 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default Mods Please Close Thread.

Mods...may as well close the Thread, I'm not going to bother contacting NCIX Support as suggested in Linus Signature as I know they won't be able to answer this.
If I go ahead with thus purchase will order from the Egg ;)

Thanks guys.

Closed Thread