Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > LinusTechTips Q&A

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old October 13, 2011, 10:57 AM
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,577
Default

I'm in the exact same boat as you, and I'm tiding off until the 7000 series, but I'm also not selling my 4890
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old October 13, 2011, 12:49 PM
Amaraidon's Avatar
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8
Default

Next year im gonna get a confirmation so im hoping to atleast get around 3000$ and then im gonna upgrade pretty much everything :P im 14 btw lol.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crossfire or wait and upgrade? FiveNines New Builds 3 March 29, 2011 05:43 PM
Upgrade or wait? Justin Cider Video Cards 8 March 8, 2011 11:31 AM
upgrade 5870 or wait ? JerryZ Video Cards 9 October 25, 2010 11:27 AM
Wait to upgrade? RBA Video Cards 18 March 17, 2010 08:44 AM
Upgrade now or wait for Nehalem? Infiniti Off Topic 9 October 16, 2008 09:30 PM