Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > LinusTechTips Q&A

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 2, 2011, 01:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Don't take this the wrong way, but have you verified the power source that is feeding the PSU to be working? IE, other accessories on a power bar work fine / tried a different wall outlet - power bar outlet?
Real good point. My brother in law literally tore his new machine apart plus reformatted several times only to find out the wall plug was fubared.
Old October 9, 2011, 02:27 AM
Rookie

Yeh i tried different hole and what do you mean by a second power button. Its too late haha i kinda rma it already But I will surely try all of options u guys suggested thanks a lot
Old October 9, 2011, 09:57 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

No beeps?
Like charlie mention Pull the the MB and try it out of the case.
Also go though the steps of making sure that all the plugs are plugged in to every thing like the motherboard plugs and the Video card plugs then go though the only install the bare essentials like video card and one ram and hd and what not