Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > LinusTechTips Q&A

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 27, 2011, 12:52 PM
Default AMD Bulldozer Release Question

This is a question from MattBrodure:

Quote:
hey linus. i have watched your intel/amd video, but i do have 1 question.

the new AMD bulldozer is comming out. and i was wondering if the f8150 is better than lets say an intel core i7 950/950? stock.

im a big gamer gonna be playing BF3. was wondering which CPU is better for gaming? i havent seen any bulldozer reviews yet.

thanks linus! love your vids

Good news and bad news, Matt... The good news is that I can say with confidence that a Core i7 950 or a new AMD Bulldozer CPU will run BF3 just fine. The bad news is that I cannot speculate (at all) due to NDA agreements about the performance of the chip.

There's stuff out there... Maybe some of the other members here can help you find it...

For faster (and official) NCIX service please contact our customer care team at www.NCIX.com (Canada) or www.NCIXUS.com (USA)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647