What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Amazing i0S 6 Maps!

chrisk

Folding Captain
I spent last night trying to help a few people who upgraded to IOS6 with the following issues:
1. App store timing out, preventing any new apps to be downloaded (ie. Youtube)
2. Lost contacts
3. Wifi not working
4. Not working with Gmail/Yahoo main

These were all people using 4S, who after upgrading to the new OS had some major issues. If you are thinking of pulling the trigger then don't right now as I had a bugger of a time trying to fix these problems (factory reset did not fix any of them, and read many threads trying to get things working). Apple 'support' communities was even down a few times last night for "maintenance."

Oh, I don't even have an iPhone anymore lol

Arinoth

Staff member
Apple - " It just works...if you bring it to an Apple store and pay one of our qualified technicians a 'small' fee to do it all for you"

chrisk

Folding Captain
Apple - " It just works...if you bring it to an Apple store and pay one of our qualified technicians a 'small' fee to do it all for you"

Haha yep I used the "it just works" crack a few times last night as the iSheep gathered around me as I tried to fix their phones (being the resident geek available).

I also pointed out that I must be a Genius...

On2wheels

Is iOS 6 a mandatory install? My ipad is just as it came out of the box, and works great, I'd rather not update anything on it.