What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

iPhone 4 Repair for Amuseme and Colour Change.

Soullessone21

So Amuseme needed his phone fixed and wanted it white so I got it yesterday and found a few minutes to fix it today.

I am always willing to help people out on here with more then iphones but they are my specialty

So below is how it showed up
photo2-10.jpg

Handy Apple Repair kit for single use
photo4-7.jpg

Screen and back plate out of the kit
photo5-3.jpg

iPhone taken down to bolts
photo23-1.jpg

Screen removed
photo22-5.jpg

All back together just white this time
photo52-1.jpg

iPhone getting ready for tests(everything works perfect) while I'm on HWC
photo42-1.jpg

So there you go iphones just another thing I can break/Fix and mod :)

Soullessone21

Ohh almost forgot start to finish taking apart and reassembling was a total of 15 minutes, kids TV show kept distracting me haha

Soullessone21

it was pretty bad no where near the worse one I have seen one came in bent to hell from some girls EX BF that I was able to bend back and get all up and going.

ultraman7k

wow nice work!

my top button has become very unresponsive, i really have to press hard to get it to work.

do you have any tips for that? I took it to the apple store and they said they would have to just give me a new phone (no apple care anymore).

AmuseMe

Yup, that is definitely my iPhone! the things was just ready to explode. It fell down the stairs, onto the road, you name it, so many times. However, it was always in a case when THOSE incidents happened. The accident that caused this the result of it falling off of my lap when getting out of my truck, landing on the gravel road, then me, unknowingly, stepping on it.

Latest posts