Go Back   Hardware Canucks > Mac, iPhone & iPod > iPhone & iPods

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 4, 2011, 09:19 PM
Hall Of Fame

I find it funny.. How many people unlock and jailbreak their Iphones? But when someone with an Android phone does it oh man that is so not cool!

Point being this just goes to show make something white and shiny with a silver Apple on it and people will go mental.
Old October 5, 2011, 11:12 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
Galaxy S is crap when it's on the stock ROM. Flash a custom ROM and you'll have a second opinion on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagath View Post
I get this comment, and its not ment to be a personal attack against anyone at all, but I find it just as humorous when people use the opposite excuse against apple products and how 'locked in' you are.

Android products work great...after you mod them?

eh. To each their own, but I love my iphone over my wifes galaxy s also. Sure its jailbroken, but I guess that just means it has a custom firmware on it in android-speak
Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
I find it funny.. How many people unlock and jailbreak their Iphones? But when someone with an Android phone does it oh man that is so not cool!

Point being this just goes to show make something white and shiny with a silver Apple on it and people will go mental.
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about