Go Back   Hardware Canucks > Mac, iPhone & iPod > iPhone & iPods

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 23, 2011, 08:27 AM
Rookie

Default iPhone 5 / iPhone4 / iPhone 3GS / 3G Lineup

Hey there all,

For the first time Im thinking about lining up at the apple store (eatons center) to get the new iPhone.

What time is a good time to line up? How many people generally lineup? What time does it start, and how many people do they process per hour? Also what ratio of people buying outright vs contract are in the lineup?

I know some of these questions are hard to answer, just trying to think what time I have to be there :(

Not much on the internet... just found:

The Apple iPhone 4 lineup in Toronto... | MobileSyrup.com <-- which says there were 3 people in line the day before at 6:30pm

Thanks again!

edit: on release day
Old March 23, 2011, 12:08 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

I keep hoping there will be a quality Tegra 2 based phone announced by July, but if not I may just be right there beside you.
I also keep hoping that Google will adapt Honeycomb into a phone capable OS. If neither of those happen before iphone 5, I may have to break my anti-apple vows :(
Old March 30, 2011, 11:13 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
I keep hoping there will be a quality Tegra 2 based phone announced by July, but if not I may just be right there beside you.
I also keep hoping that Google will adapt Honeycomb into a phone capable OS. If neither of those happen before iphone 5, I may have to break my anti-apple vows :(
if they do, it would be a stupid move by them. Reason being is that they would directly be competing with apple, which isnt the smartest move in the world.

Im not the biggest fan of apple myself, I actually prefer blackberry, as my main functions are email, texting and calling.

lol what time are you headin over?