What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

iPhone resiliency ...!

Neolithium_Wpg

The new combats are really good for holding an iphone, including otterbox, if so desired. :thumb:

Wait Wait. You don't happen to mean the new ones that are still on trial and due out next year? If you have a set I'm gonna scream piss bitch and moan and hunt ebay for a set cause I'm SO PRAYING FOR ISSUE lol

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Wait Wait. You don't happen to mean the new ones that are still on trial and due out next year? If you have a set I'm gonna scream piss bitch and moan and hunt ebay for a set cause I'm SO PRAYING FOR ISSUE lol

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:)punk:)

bissa

I'd probably be safe in saying that my flip phone is tougher than any smart phone on the market today. it's survived 2 car accidents, going through the wash, going through a water park. getting tossed about for the past several years, and bouncing down the road after being dropped while I was doing 50.
Samsung SPH-A580 Specs, Features (Phone Scoop)
EDIT : and that was all without a case or any aftermarket protection.

severity

I saw a 13 year old girl drop her blackberry into a 4' deep pool. She gasped, I looked, you could still see the damn thing on at the bottom of the pool. She stripped to her jean shorts and tshirt and jumped into the pool and grabbed it. It must have been under about 30 seconds. She came up, I pulled the battery out right away, and the thing still works after drying out.

I didn't expect that. Submerging is one thing, but added depth forces water into cracks even further.....

I accidentally put my blackberry in the washing machine, it just glows red and green now and gets really hot... oh well

JJThomp

My LG Keybo has been through the washing machine like 5 times and the dryer twice... Still works flawlessly.