Go Back   Hardware Canucks > Mac, iPhone & iPod > iPhone & iPods

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 13, 2011, 07:17 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagath View Post
The new combats are really good for holding an iphone, including otterbox, if so desired.
Wait Wait. You don't happen to mean the new ones that are still on trial and due out next year? If you have a set I'm gonna scream piss bitch and moan and hunt ebay for a set cause I'm SO PRAYING FOR ISSUE lol
A Veteran, whether Regular Force, Reserve or Retired- is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank cheque made payable to the Dominion of Canada for an amount of "Up to and including my life"
-Author Unknown
Old December 13, 2011, 07:26 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neolithium_Wpg View Post
Wait Wait. You don't happen to mean the new ones that are still on trial and due out next year? If you have a set I'm gonna scream piss bitch and moan and hunt ebay for a set cause I'm SO PRAYING FOR ISSUE lol

()
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old December 13, 2011, 07:41 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'd probably be safe in saying that my flip phone is tougher than any smart phone on the market today. it's survived 2 car accidents, going through the wash, going through a water park. getting tossed about for the past several years, and bouncing down the road after being dropped while I was doing 50.
Samsung SPH-A580 Specs, Features (Phone Scoop)
EDIT : and that was all without a case or any aftermarket protection.
Old December 14, 2011, 10:55 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum View Post
I saw a 13 year old girl drop her blackberry into a 4' deep pool. She gasped, I looked, you could still see the damn thing on at the bottom of the pool. She stripped to her jean shorts and tshirt and jumped into the pool and grabbed it. It must have been under about 30 seconds. She came up, I pulled the battery out right away, and the thing still works after drying out.

I didn't expect that. Submerging is one thing, but added depth forces water into cracks even further.....
I accidentally put my blackberry in the washing machine, it just glows red and green now and gets really hot... oh well

SteelSeries 6Gv2 // SteelSeries Kana White // Steelseries Siberiasv2 White // BenQ XL2410T // Samsung 2233rz
Old December 19, 2011, 11:58 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

My LG Keybo has been through the washing machine like 5 times and the dryer twice... Still works flawlessly.