Go Back   Hardware Canucks > Mac, iPhone & iPod > iPhone & iPods

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 20, 2010, 12:00 PM
Allstar
F@H

I use a Xylo T3: bulky, heavy, but my phone is completely protected (screen included).

Old October 20, 2010, 12:05 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
1. Talking on the phone while doing your business is disrespectful IMO. If your lady friends don't mind, good for you, but I couldn't bare talking to someone playing ass trumpet

2. Unless you have Philips screwdrivers, suction cups, and a whack load of other tool, taking an iPhone battery out is no easy feat :(

I don't know why, but ass trumpet makes me laugh so hard. Hahaha
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old October 20, 2010, 12:59 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
1. Talking on the phone while doing your business is disrespectful IMO.
Quoted for truth!
Old October 20, 2010, 01:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Hahaha, I am probably the least PC person on the planet. I have -zero- time for niceties. People either learn to live with it or they don't and I rather enjoy the ones that do.

Anyways, back to MAC stuff.

Take your battery out! ;) haha
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old October 20, 2010, 07:49 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post

I'm usually too touch and go to be able to have the time during the day to sit down and make phone calls - so I do it while I crap. Thats just how I do it, ok? :P
bahaha i can imagine encorp being like fat bastard while talking on the phone instead of sitting
YouTube - Fat Bastard on Toilet
Old October 21, 2010, 01:15 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I know a lot of people who have Blackberries in a holster on their side. I've heard stories that when they take a dump, their holster is crooked and the Blackberry could simply fall out and into the toilet. Almost happened to me, except my entire holster snap fell off. Hit the rim and onto the ground. Lysol'd and everything was good.
Old October 21, 2010, 06:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

My friend had a Samsung Double Flip. I'm 99% sure that thing exceeded military specs. He threw it over 30 feet across a room onto concrete, just chucked it in the air for fun, threw it around whenever, tossed it to people who weren't ready to catch it and never had a chance of doing so.

Then it broke when he dropped it from a table a metre high :| technology is plain tarded sometimes.....
Old October 21, 2010, 06:50 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

i dropped my ipod touch in the toilet once. It was only in there for a split second, but it was enough to screw up the screen and external speaker. The screen was fine after a couple days, but the speaker never worked until i was driving in the sw desert. i guess the heat and lack of humidity finally dried it completely because the speaker started working after that I still have to get around to replacing the cracked glass on it too. it's been like that christmas. they are pretty durable little things, but they can't match my blackberry 7130e; it's a brick
Old October 21, 2010, 07:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I talk on the crapper all the time. For some reason when ever I take a dump someone is going to call me. They do call it the iPood for a reason. I check the news usually or just check failblog or something on the can.

This is my case for the iPhone 4. iPhone 4 Defender Series Case // OtterBox.com

I absolutely love it. It is a bit bulky but just slightly thicker than my dad's black berry so it still fits in my pockets comfortably unless I am wearing skinny jeans.

Also why do people have the phone on a holster? Why not just in your pocket. It is far more protected in your pocket. My dad has his phone in a holster and sometimes it falls out without him knowing and they a minute later he hast to go searching for it. Just seems like the dumbest thing ever but I don't know why people do it.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old October 21, 2010, 07:27 PM
MVP

My System Specs

My iphone 3 went through an entire wash cycle (wife did not check my pockets). Worked after I let it set out to dry for a day, well partially working, camera is messed up.