What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

ROG Connect on iphone and ipad now available!

jay51

ROG Connect on iphone and ipad now available!
ROG Connect on your ipad or iphone is now available for you to download! works on all ROG motherboards that support bluetooth ROG connect!

http://itunes.apple.com/app/rog-idir...389745899?mt=8

FEATURES:

Overclocking: Allows to overclock your PC on-the-fly on iPhone/iPad. This feature gives you the access to all turning and tweaking options required for overclocking.

Hardware Monitor: Real-time monitor system information, critical parts temperatures, voltages, frequencies, and fan speeds on your PC.

Remote Control: Remote access to restart and forced shut down your PC
....and if you need to overclock your PC, there's an app for that :bleh:

sswilson

Staff member
I found the monitor function handy while stress testing. It gave me an idea of what temps were like when a system crashed. (Although, that was on PC, not an apple product).

The remote control also seemed to work fine as well.

sswilson

Staff member
I never liked the idea of the cloud oc in the first place. Last thing I'm interested in is opening up my PC to external control from outside my internal network. ;)

edit: Especially opening it up to external control down to the bios level..... ;)

Last edited:

lowfat

Staff member
I found the monitor function handy while stress testing. It gave me an idea of what temps were like when a system crashed. (Although, that was on PC, not an apple product).

The remote control also seemed to work fine as well.

You actually were able to get an iPhone/Ipod/Ipad to connect to it? I have yet to find any one any to get it to work, including me.

EDIT: I would have much preferred if Asus just invested $1 in each board to throw a diagnostic LCB on the PCB instead of silly software like this.

Latest posts