What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

iPhone 4 to be unlocked in Canada

Full Speed

Most companies here? Well hate to break it to you but the iPhone is the least secure smart phone on the market. There is a reason a lot of businesses will use a blackberry and its enterprise network over the apple iPhone and that one is security.

Haha, I meant most wireless companies offer them. Like Bell, Telus, etc. Sorry for the confusion.

Everyone's still on Blackberry for business in these parts.

Inate8

Secure? I thought it was just an ease of use thing.
Who ever thinks a cell phone of any kind was secure is lying to themselves.

Zero82z

Banned
ANYTHING that is Wireless is not secure no matter how good the security is.
Anything is not secure no matter how good the security is, unless you have it welded inside a 10-foot thick titanium box with absolutely no connection to the outside world, physical or otherwise. And even then, there's probably a way of getting around it. It's not a matter of whether it is "secure", because true, 100% infallible security is like the speed of light in the sense that it is impossible to reach. What matters is really whether something is secure enough, and it is certainly possible to have wireless security that is secure enough for the situations in which such a technology would be used.

bgf

Sorry but my Nexus One outperforms the Ifony 4 as I can make calls while holding it with the left or right hand, with 2,3 or four fingers and I can replace the battery for $30. It also has lots of apps. I woundn't trade my phone for a dozen iphony 4's
Besides my 4 year old granddaughter claims she is an android girl as she loves playing with my phone. I have 3 pages of games for her at 16 apps per page.
I am happy with it and so is she.

belgolas

Sorry but my Nexus One outperforms the Ifony 4 as I can make calls while holding it with the left or right hand, with 2,3 or four fingers and I can replace the battery for $30. It also has lots of apps. I woundn't trade my phone for a dozen iphony 4's
Besides my 4 year old granddaughter claims she is an android girl as she loves playing with my phone. I have 3 pages of games for her at 16 apps per page.
I am happy with it and so is she.
Calm down and take your fanboism rant somewhere else. You don't contribute anything even though what you say is somewhat true although there are much better android phones than the Nexus One.

Besides the iPhone 4 can do some things your Nexus One can't do and we truely don't know the full situation about the attenna problem as a very large portion are not complaining what so ever and a lot of people claim not to have the issue. Maybe it was a batch that had that issue or maybe they have fixed it who knows.

Plus I can replace the battery as well as give it a higher capacity battery. I can also change a lot of different parts in the phone.

Also my 5 year old cousin loves the iPhone and adores the iPad and want to use those 2 things non stop when ever they come over.

Plus I have all my apps on one page so no flipping around all organized in folders.

So I don't see any points that you brought up that were better.

I have changed my stance of not getting the iPhone 4 to now getting it because I am eligible to get it for $259 for the 32 GB version. I can sell my old iPhone 3GS to cover the cost.

Synth

Hardly the best. Its only popular because of mass idiots.

Android phones personally are better and more productive. And as soon as I can will be getting one.

So you own neither, but can still judge them. Interesting.

Zero82z

Banned
So you own neither, but can still judge them. Interesting.

Double edge sword with that comment lol.

Boggles my mind how many people can criticize a product without even owning one.
Does it occur to you that perhaps it's possible to use something without owning it? I don't own an iPhone but I know plenty of people who do and I've had plenty of opportunities to use them.

Latest posts