Go Back   Hardware Canucks > Mac, iPhone & iPod > iPhone & iPods

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 31, 2010, 09:35 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackquelegs View Post
No need when there's a site called XDA-developers.

I've used and tinkered with a HTC G1 for quite some time. There is a distinct feeling of versatility in that OS, and the possibilities are only limited by the hardware.

Anywho, have you maybe considered that the Android users are just a bit more...I don't know..humble?
No, but I have started to consider that non-iPhone users are secretly jealous of the deluded drinkers of magical i-Kool Aid... why else spend all this effort to diss Apple users on the Apple section of the board

Old July 31, 2010, 09:49 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
No, but I have started to consider that non-iPhone users are secretly jealous of the deluded drinkers of magical i-Kool Aid... why else spend all this effort to diss Apple users on the Apple section of the board
Probably because typical apple cultists spend more effort dissing others?

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W

Old July 31, 2010, 10:04 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackquelegs View Post
Probably because typical apple cultists spend more effort dissing others?
Are there typical Apple cultists on this forum? I think not.

You know, I'm not trying to be an elitist, or a pain in the ass; I'm just a guy who loves facts, and technology... And to share my knowledge.

It irks me when people talk out of their @sses - and diss a genuinely good product without having ever used it.

You want to know why I never dissed Androids? Because I have never used one. And until I do, you won't see a single post signed by my name discussing such a device.

Sure, I could read a slew of reviews on Androids, and extrapolate an "opinion"... but then again, it would not be as accurate and informed as if I had actually used the thing.

All the major iPhone4 reviews never discussed the reception problem because of the handicapped antenna... so can you really trust reviews?

If I get so fired up, it's because most of the time my spidey sense tells me users are typing BS, and its really not doing a favor to members of this forum, and technology enthusiasts as a whole.

Old July 31, 2010, 10:20 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Gentlemen, get back on topic. Discuss the iPhone only here please. If you want to brag/diss other products, start your own thread.
Old August 2, 2010, 08:11 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgolas View Post
I can sell my old iPhone 3GS to cover the cost.
How much and which mobile company?
Old August 4, 2010, 06:24 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Good job team.

iPhone 4 Jailbreak Utility Exposes Security Flaw - Mobile Phone News - TrustedReviews

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W