What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

iOS 4 due out today

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Is that new provider WIND a gsm carrier? Koodo is TELUS based, and thus HSPA...

I really need to find a cheap GSM plan...

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Gentlemen, no links or how-to's to jailbreaking procedures. It's against Apple's TOS. And they like suing people. :)

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
The iPhone will work on wind.

Yeah, I did some research, and there is actually quite a few, and even more if you're inside a major city center: Toronto has Mobilicity, Wind, and even Fido plans for City Minutes. Outside that, it looks like Virgin Mobile actually has some of the best rates. I'm still comparing a bunch of them, with data plans. I may just forgo data plans and just use my wifi, depending on the price.

What kind of rates/plans have you guys landed for your iPhone? I'm calling rogers tomorrow to compare my retention rate plan to what I'm seeing from other companies.

Neolithium_Wpg

Hmmm, hoping the dev team won't take too long for a 3GS version of their tools for Windows....I have a family member sending me a 3GS this week so I'm gonna switch over from my 8GB 3G to something faster with more music space. Plus, it's at least something new to hold me over until later this year when I go to the Apple Store and buy a pair of iP4s.

Stix26

I'm going to keep watch on this thread for updates on the quality of the jailbreaking of iOS4. My brother has got an iPod Touch that is still running 2 or updates ago. Once this is successfully, bug-free jail broken I'll do this one for him.

Neolithium_Wpg

It looks like all hope is on the Dev Team or the creators of Spirit; geohot replied to a few tweets stating he was not working on any new jailbreaks due to being too busy. My 3GS should be arriving tomorrow....sonofa. On a side note - iPhone 4's launch was a big oopsie. Screen issues, reception issues, facetime issues....starting to think I'll wait for the next revision next June instead of this one.

gingerbee

cause he's married that why you always need 2 of them to cover your married aSS. it was just s guess but that's why i would buy 2 :thumb:

offtopic great quote there neo

Last edited:

Latest posts